Or Big Mouse's Birthday!
He was normally a happy baby, I think someone just told him who his father is.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? By me, yes.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes, almost 2 years.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was thrilled, being a mommy was all I really ever wanted.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Not at all.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? Crap long division again! I was almost 22.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? We were planning on going camping over Father's Day weekend and my period was a little late, so I wanted to make sure it wasn't coming with while we were camping. Tada, blue stick!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Mike aka the sperm donor.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? It wasn't really an option in 1985. We did this old wives tale thingy with the baby's heartbeat. It was a steady 140. I was convinced it was a boy.
9. DUE DATE? February 14, 1985 Valentine's Day! (note baby #2 was due on Sweetest Day, how friggin cute is that!)
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope not at all.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Hot dogs, morning noon and night. I ate a lot of hot dogs.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing really, it was a great pregnancy.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, I wanted a boy 1st, you know "perfect" family, boy then girl. HAAAAAA looking back that's flippin hilarious.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Forty. Some of it's still hanging around :(
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? TWO! One given by my mom and MIL and one by my friends at work.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I remember the one my friends gave me was a surprise, but not sure about the family shower.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Is being married to an alcoholic considered a complication? Nope none, except that the baby's cord was wrapped funny and he was this weird shade of blue when he was born.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Humana Hospital, Hoffman Estates IL
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Wellllll, my water bag broke around 6 or 7 am, but I didn't have contractions until 10 am and then delivered at 2:11 p.m. Try to remember that for later.
21. DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? The sperm donor.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Same as above.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Actually, all childbirth is natural, I had a vaginal delivery.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Just something in my IV to stop the nausea, God that was awful. I was a pukey mess.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs even steven and 19 inches long.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 2:11 p.m. on Sunday February 10th. Piss me off mutha, they couldn't have lied and said 2:10 p.m. 2:10 on 2-10. Douche bags.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Ryan Michael
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 24 and a daddy to be.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The 24th Anniversary of the End of My 1st Pregnancy
Happy Birthday Ryan, I love you more than you'll ever know.
Copyright 2011 Look It's Megryansmom | Designed by: NW Designs