The hardest part was hiding the box from TOF before the party. He knows that when FedEx delivers he gets to help Mema with her blog work LOL.
Our party guests were equally as thrilled with the chance to try out all the new toys. The adults agreed that the best features of the LeapFrog LeadPad were:
- The toys are sturdy and completely kid friendly.
- The LeapPad screen is a whopping 5" Making it perfect for kids and this Mema too.
- It's compatible with Leapster Explorer games
- It has a built in still camera AND video camera
- You can use the pictures you take in the Story Creator
- It's not like your typical annoyingly noisy electronic toy.
- We can finally get our Smart Phones back from the kiddos.
The Tag Reading System also got a thumbs up from our guests. The two sided World Map is not only a helpful learning tool, it includes interactive learning games and fun characters. When used as a reading system, Tag brings books to life. Tag Reader holds the audio for up to 10 book that you can easily download from your computer. There is also an online game and a site for parents to monitor their child's progress and skills.
|Pictures TOF took|
With TOF in kindergarten this year, he's beginning to learn to read but still has a long way to go. The Tag Reading System will help him build the confidence he needs to become an independent reader.
Disclaimer: I received free LeapFrog products in order to host a Learn, Create and Share Party. LeapFrog did not influence my opinions expressed here as a result.
Connect with LeapFrog: