A weekend update and more, brought to you by our fine sponsors.
- I learned some new vocab this weekend. Splooge and bobo. Curious to see how many Google weirdos that sends over.
- Won over $25 million in various Nigerian lotteries. Don't worry, as soon as the cash hits my mailbox I will share with everyone.
- Augie Dawgs and I hit a Craft Show at one of the local high schools. I bought a bracelet for GlitterGurl and some ornaments. One being for the exchange, but now I'm having second thoughts. Is it good enough, will she like it? Maybe I should just by another.
- My package for the SSS is sealed, I just have to trek to the post office. I sure hope she likes it. I'll cry if she doesn't. I really put a lot of thought into it. Dear SSS partner, if you hate it, please lie. Please.
- After the craft fair, we all hit the road to beautiful Ottawa. The land that time forgot. If anyone from Ottawa is reading, I jest, honestly, your little town is wonderful. If no one from Ottawa is reading, then oh. my. hell. Seriously, Ottawa is great, for now. But in a few weeks when Value City is out of business (oh God I am so sad about this) it will be so empty. Thankfully Farm and Fleet is there and a SuperWalmart that still carries fabric and gas at the BP is $1.94! That is not a typo!!!!
- Another exciting Saturday night for me and Whynot. After our romantic dinner of hot dogs at Portillo's, we headed over to Augie's for brownies and coffee, and to see the new TV mounted on the wall. That Whynot, he sure knows how to woo me.
- All that excitement had me up at 6am, ughh, on a Sunday! I decided to start sewing the little aprons/smocks I decided to make as gifts. I'll have picture later, for now I have to keep typing before TOF stirs.
- Sunday morning brought our usual breakfast. Scrumptious omelets made by Arethea, and more bacon than I thought it was humanly possible to consume. I'll eat it, I won't cook it!
- After breakfast, Whynot and I had a sudden surge of energy and we rushed home to........oh stop, get your mind out of the gutter, we cleaned the house! We really got a lot accomplished and finally put away the summer stuff and hauled out the last of the sweatshirts and sweaters. Brr it's cold out.
- All that cleaning made us hungry again, so we drove here and Sam made cheezeborgers for us.
- After dinner we walked here and although the Blackhawks scored more points than the Bears, they too LOST!