Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Viva® Vantage Paper Towels, but all opinions are my own.
I'd like to blame our messes on 'the kids' But it's just me, Whynot and the dogs. The dogs can't clean up after themselves, something to do with not having opposable thumbs or something like that. Whynot tries to clean, but I'm so darned anal that I'd just as soon do it myself.
To make clean up easier I store cleaning supplies in the bathrooms. Glass cleaner, multi-purpose cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner and brush, and paper towels. This way, in between regular cleanings I can have a shiny bathroom in about 2 minutes!
About the Viva® Vantage Paper Towels -
- This towel stretches—that’s why it scrubs so well
- The stretch delivers scrubbing power - Viva® Vantage
- Towels are made with a revolutionary V-Flex Weave, which provides stretch that helps deliver great scrubbing power.
- Great Scrubbing power for everyday messes
- Sponge-like absorbency helps you soak up major spills
- Squirt toilet bowl cleaner under and around the rim
- Spray outside of the toilet with multi-purpose cleaner
- Let that sit while you move on to the mirror
- Spray mirror with glass cleaner and wipe with Viva® Vantage Paper Towels
- Spray sink with cleanser and use the same paper towel to scrub!
- Now wet that same paper towel, ring it out and use on the outside of your toilet
- Using a toilet brush, scrub the inside of the toilet
- Grab a clean, dry paper towel and wipe the outside of the toilet
I love that Viva makes bathroom cleaning so easy. With all the germs in the bathroom I prefer disposable paper towels over cloth rags and the V-Flex Weave keeps the paper towel from shredding while giving it the strength to hold up while you scrub.
With Choose-A-Sheet you'll tear off only what you need. Less for little messes and more for big messes.