Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, however all opinions are my own.
It would be perfect if not for those pesky mosquitoes.
They carry all sorts of diseases and are just annoying in general.
Reduce your risks by taking precautions to prevent bug bites this summer.
- Apply insect repellent BEFORE going into areas where you may come in contact with mosquitoes
- Cover exposed skin by wearing long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and hats
- Wear light colored clothing
- Avoid going barefooted outdoors
- Use a bed net if the area where you are sleeping is exposed to the outdoors
- Always close car windows
- Limit your time outdoors during the hours between dusk and dawn