Oh yeah! I'm beautiful! The Improbable Housewife said so! I haven't done awards in forever, but this one, this one is special, because, well, it says I'm beautiful and dang when someone tells me I'm beautiful I'm going to eat that up three times a day for a week.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
The rules of the game:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself
Now I'm going to cheat a little bit, because I don't want to put anyone on the spot and force them to accept an award and then have to blog about it and be all resentful and whisper mean stuff behind my back. So if you want this award and think you're beautiful, leave me a comment and help yourself. A little linky love back would be very much appreciated.
But I am going to make you read the 7 things about me:
- I have absolutely no blog fixing abilities whatsoever! See my sidebar? No you don't see it, because it's not on the side anymore! Can someone fix this? Please?
- I need to have my sidebar fixed because it has a button on it advertising Business 2Blogger. If they don't see their button, they won't send me emails. I need to get their emails!
- I'm very impatient, I know big surprise! But alas, it's true, I have no patience. I need my sidebar fixed NOW!
- I tend to dwell on things. Why is my sidebar messed up? Why can't it just pop back to normal?
- Sometimes I exaggerate. OH EM GEE, I think cyber monsters have invaded my computer and are deliberately trying to sabotage my blog. What have they done to my sidebar?
- I often think I am funnier than I really am. Like this post for example. In my head it was funny, but now it's just annoying, kind of like that stupid sidebar that slipped to the bottom of the page.
- I'm BEAUTIFUL! (and modest too) But I'd feel much more beautiful if I could just get that sidebar back where it belongs!