Today I'm tossing in let's share, because it's important to share. What exactly am I sharing with you, you ask? Why it's a new Chicago area deal site. I love deal sites and you'll love this one too!
Dealavue.com, offers 50 to 90 percent off of Chicago's finest restaurants, salons, children activities and much more. They offer over 600 real-time deals that stay up for months on their website and on their new app. You can purchase deals using your iphone or ipad and use the voucher right there and then without having to print or wait for the deal to go live. How awesome is that! Find a deal, flash your device and you're in like Flint.
These are just a few of the great deals that are offered:
- $53 for 10 hrs of Childcare for 1 Child ($105 value) at Kidz Drop In. 2 kids, 3 kids and infant options available.
- $50 for 6 Summer Classes at The Little Gym
- $7 for a Children's or Adult Haircut ($14 value) at Great Clips
- $5 for $10 at Dairy Queen in Bloomingdale
- $10 for $20 Towards lunch or dinner at Tony Spavone's
In the top right corner of Dealavue.com you can enter your address and the distance you prefer, to see what deals are around you.
Dealavue has generously offered to give away a $25 credit to their deal site to one of my Chicago area readers. And everyone gets $5 off their first purchase just for signing up and using the promo code "MEMA"
- Leave a comment about the best deal you ever received, a place you'd like to see a deal for, why you should win, or anything else you feel like saying.
This contest ends runs through Thursday, June 29th and the winner will be notified by email so be sure to leave one with your comment.
Disclaimer: I was given a Dealavue credit and one to facilitate the giveaway.